- Assumption of Risk.
iTradeSignals.com (hereinafter, “ITRADESIGNALS”) provides foreign exchange trading (“Forex”) signals, which may be provided via our website located at http://www.itradesignals.com (the “Website”), email, text message and other mobile messaging applications (together, the “Service”). By using the Website you agree that use of the Service is entirely at your own risk. That is, for the avoidance of doubt, ITRADESIGNALS assumes no responsibility or liability for your trading or investment results. By using the Services, you expressly acknowledge and assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, whether financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, incurred or suffered by you.
Forex trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risks. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You must be aware of the risks of investing in Forex and be willing to accept them in order to trade in these markets. Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Please do not trade with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose. The Website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell currencies, futures, or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on the Website. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on the Website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Website owners and affiliates will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. Please remember that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- Hypothetical Results.
PERFORMANCE RESULTS SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE ARE HYPOTHETICAL, NOT ACTUAL RESULTS. PERFORMANCE RESULTS ON THE WEBSITE DO NOT INCLUDE DEDUCTIONS FOR SLIPPAGE OR COMMISSIONS AND MAKE NO ATTEMPT TO ACCOUNT FOR LIQUIDITY OR OTHER FACTORS WHICH MAY CONTRIBUTE TO THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO EXECUTE A TRADE AT THE SPECIFIED MARKET PRICE. NO ADJUSTMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR ETF DISTRIBUTIONS.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
- NFA & CFTC Disclosures.
Foreign Exchange trading (Forex) has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the foreign exchange markets. Before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell foreign currencies. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAN ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
- Responsibility for Trading.
ITRADESIGNALS is not a Commodity Trading Advisor (“CTA”), a Futures Commission Merchant (“CPO”), Introducing Broker (“IB”) or Commodity Pool Operator (“CPO”), or Swap Dealer relationship, nor does ITRADESIGNALS represent to be a CTA, FCM, IB, CPO or Swap Dealer. Accordingly, you acknowledge that ITRADESIGNALS does not place trades on your behalf. By visiting the Website and using the Service, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you are entirely responsible for the outcome of any Forex trades that you enter into.
- Strategies and Information.
By using the Service, you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
- ITRADESIGNALS does not advise on the merits of any particular transaction and makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of any market or other information or trading strategies furnished to user, and ITRADESIGNALS shall be under no obligation to provide any ongoing or updated information;
- any market or other information and strategies communicated to you by ITRADESIGNALS are wholly incidental to the conduct of ITRADESIGNALS’s educational business and are provided by ITRADESIGNALS for educational purposes only;
- such information or strategies may be inaccurate or incomplete, may not have been verified and may be changed without notice to you, and also may be inconsistent with proprietary investments or other strategies of ITRADESIGNALS, its affiliates or their agents;
- User has not solely relied on any strategies or information furnished to it by ITRADESIGNALS;
- ITRADESIGNALS is not providing investment or transactions advice to you and is not acting as a fiduciary or financial, investment or commodity trading advisor to you and has not given you (directly or indirectly through any other person) any assurance, guaranty or representation whatsoever as to the merits, whether legal, regulator, tax, business, investment, financial, accounting or otherwise, of the Service;
- There is no warranty made by ITRADESIGNALS of any kind either implied, expressed or statutory including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus.
- You understand that ITRADESIGNALS and its officers, directors, members, employees, agents or representatives, and affiliated entities may have positions in and may intend to buy or sell Forex transactions that are furnished to the User, and that the market positions of ITRADESIGNALS or any such officer, director, member, employee, agent or representative and affiliated entity may or may not be consistent with the Service furnished to you by ITRADESIGNALS.
You agree that It is also possible that by the time the trade signal reaches you and or your choice to act on the signal, the market may have moved slightly in either direction. You are required to use discretion in these instances when the price has moved as to whether it is still a good trade. The same applies to closing a trade. When the signal arrives it may not be exact depending on the platform and timing, if the market has moved in either direction, use discretion. we provide you signals depend on the trading opportunities available in the market. If there is a lack of trading opportunities in the market, you may get lesser signals than the signal description. however, if there are more trading opportunities in the market, you may receive more signals.
- Risks Related to Forex Trading.
Forex trading is extremely high risk and can result in significant financial losses. In particular, the trading in leveraged products such as forex can be very speculative, and losses and profits may fluctuate violently and rapidly with fluctuations in the price of the underlying spot markets. Forex trading is only suitable for experienced traders and you are expressly cautioned against engaging in this form of trading unless you understand the nature of the transaction you are entering into and the true extent of your exposure to the risk of loss.
In considering whether to engage in this form of trading, you should be aware of the following
- SMALL MOVEMENTS CAN HAVE BIG EFFECTS. The high degree of "gearing" or "leverage" is a particular feature of Forex trading. This stems from the margining system applicable to such trades which generally involves a comparatively modest deposit or margin in terms of the overall contract value, so that a relatively small movement in the underlying market can have a disproportionately dramatic effect on your trade. If the underlying market movement is in your favor, you may achieve a profit, but an equally small adverse market movement can quickly result in the loss of your entire deposit.
- MARGINS. At all times during which you have open positions, you must ensure that your account balance, taking into account all running profits and losses, is equal to at least the total margin requirement that you have deposited. If the price moves against you, you may be called upon to deposit substantial additional margin, at short notice, to maintain your trade. If you do not provide such additional funds within the time required, your trade may be closed at a loss and you will be liable for any resulting deficit.
- UNDERLYING MARKET. It is important that you understand the risks associated with trading in the relevant underlying foreign currency market because fluctuations in the price of the underlying market affect your instruments and the profitability of your trades.
- CHARGES. Prior to placing trades, you should ensure that you understand all charges for which you will be liable.
- LIQUIDITY RISK. Under certain trading conditions it may be difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This may occur, for example at times of rapid price movement if the price rises or falls in one trading session to such an extent that trading is restricted or suspended.
- CURRENCY RISK. If you trade in a market denominated in a currency other than your base currency, fluctuations in currency exchange rates will impact your profits and losses.
Updated: November 3, 2020